Feed on
Posts
Comments

There has been a lot of talk recently of getting from Mexico bottles of veterinary Nembutal for self-deliverance.

Some reports claim one bottle is enough. True, one bottle of veterinary Nembutal (6 gms) will end the life of a frail, elderly person already close to death, but a physically strong person, healthy in all ways except their terminal illness (for instance, brain cancer) it is necessary for the person wishing be certain to die to drink two bottles of it (12 gms).

I base this on case reports reaching me from around the world. Support for the two bottle method comes also from the customary dose of Nembutal used in the Oregon law as being 9 gms, while Dignitas in Switzerland prescribes 12 gms. I have heard of delays or failure by some using the one-only bottle strategy.

Also, getting vet.Nembutal over the Internet is not easy, plus the price rises from the average of $30 per bottle in a Mexican store to as much as $800 each via an intermediary.

Caveat emptor.

While it may sound convenient visiting a Mexican border town, it is wiser to go to an inland city where life is calmer.

– D H

18 Responses to “Danger of underdose with Mexican vet. Nembutal”

1. rubyrose1945 says:

I m knew to this. I have terminal colon cancer. How does the vet nebutol work? How would I use it?

2. ergo says:

Sorry about your terminal cancer. To study your options for the end of life, suggest you read ‘Final Exit’ paperback or digital download. This is not something that can be dealt with in a blog posting.

3. Cinthia says:

I can vouch for the truth that one bottle of Mexican nembutal is not enough to end the life of a relatively healthy person. I took 100ml in early October 2009 only to end up in the Intensive Care Unit of St George Hospital in Sydney, Australia.

Please take at least 200ml, otherwise you’ll survive

I don’t want to comment too much on my case on a public forum, but if you would like to ask questions, please feel free to email me at cinthiaandmia@gmail.com

4. cbr says:

I’m probably a few months out from taking any action, so I am researching while I’m still capable.

Can you offer any verified input on the dosage required in cases of obesity? I haven’t yet found any case histories or hard medical evidence addressing this variable. At 280 lbs (approx 128 kg), I have concerns. Just as 6mg may suffice for the older, frail person, I have some lingering anxiety that 10-12mg may not take me fully through.

(Thank you for providing this invaluable resource. I read “Final Exit” in 1992 and even then — during my marathoning days — began thinking about and preparing notes on what I might do if, say, I sustained some unpredictably crucial injury.)

5. ergo says:

cbr -
    I’ve never seen any stats on obesity and self-deliverance, but we do know from a few experiences when the Oregon physician-assisted suicide law is used that overweight people take longer to die when they’ve drunk the usual prescribed 9 grams of Seconal or Nembutal. (They’re in a coma, thus not cognitive.) I think if they had also drunk some strong alcohol it would have been faster.

6. cbr says:

I appreciate this very significant bit of information. I would not want my wife to have to suffer open-endedly waiting helplessly through even the few hours (or days?) additional.

Therefore if I can arrange the Nembutal route, I will likely aim for 12g and a healthy dose of Bailey’s Irish Cream. I rarely take alcohol, but as a final bit of chocolate, so much the better.

My deepest thanks.

7. free2rhyme says:

Hello. I want to start by saying that I am truly grateful for the existence of this site and those like it. Any knowledge I am able to obtain on this topic will only serve to better prepare me to make an educated and informed decision. I would like to also thank Derek for his tireless assistance in providing so much assistance in personally addressing our inquiries. Anyway, I have heard that many people “chase” Nembutal with alcohol, but have also seen where “diluting” it, with alcohol or any other liquid, to help oneself better deal with its bitter taste, might decrease its potency, and result in ……. Forgive me for being clueless, but why is alright to take the Nembutal and “then” drink an alcoholic beverage, but “not” pour the Nembutal into the alcoholic beverage and then drink it? There doesn’t “seem” to be much “time” difference between the two methods.
    DEREK HUMPHRY REPLIES: Taking alcohol (preferably vodka or brandy) enhances the lethality of Nembutal, and — as the book ‘Final Exit’ says — it is wise to strengthen the drug with a quick drink, neat, from a glass.

8. catchthebusctb says:

I purchased Nembutal and feel a lot more confident as i now have the power to choose my own Exit. I would hate to be a burden on someone, in case if you guys want a genuine seller contact Unique chemicals, that is where i got My N from . their E-Add is un.chem at live. Have a blessed Day.

9. therealdeal says:

Hi all.

I am one of the lucky ones who have managed to get delivered 2 x 100ml bottles of Pentobarbital. The brand is PISABENTAL.

I’ve not heard of this brand before but it states that it contains 6.3g per bottle.

Has anyone heard of this brand before? I assume as long as it contains Pentobarbital Sodium that it will have the desired affect?

Answer: This particular substance looks like the the genuine article — two bottles are very lethal. Check it out at this site:

10. oscark says:

I heard that drinking pentobarbital would cause severe stomach cramps, a great deal of pain, and may or may not be lethal. How true is this?

11. hillarys says:

Hello,
    I am very confused. I purchased 2 bottles of Pisabental from Mexico. Each bottle is 100 ml. The taste is so terrible, I don’t know how anyone could drink 2 bottles of it. Can it be injected? I am a small woman dying of cancer. I do not want to end up in the ICU at some hospital from underdosing myself. Can anyone tell me how much to drink or inject, and if alcohol is not something I can keep down because I think I would just vomit this stuff up, any suggestions please.

12. ergo says:

Re the veterinary Nembutal obtainable from Mexico. If a terminally ill person who can no longer suffer and wishes to die, then the two bottles have to be swallowed whole. The taste is awful, but if drunk quickly it works. Nobody has found a way of improving the taste. To drink just a little, or heavily dilute it, would be risky. It could be injected, but if this was done by another person then this would risk criminal liability.

13. IsoTao says:

I’m going the helium route (two tanks, two hoses- I’ve heard a lot of those tanks sold for balloons can be almost empty, no way to check the levels) after some Xanax, some Elavil, and lots of booze- still, I’m scared ‘to death’ (pun intended) that something might not work. So I think a multi- substance route is a good safety net. I hear 30,000 Americans suicide every year, but another 100,000 might try and fail? That cannot happen with me.

14. IsoTao says:

hillarys- if you read the author’s book(s) and watch the video (The Suicide Plan), I recall they mention taking anti-emetics (anti nausea medicine) prior to attempt a lethal dose of other medications, to help be sure you don’t vomit. Some common ones (USA) are Compazine and Phenergan. They require a prescription, but won’t raise any suspicions from your doctor if you request them. And not only do they work like champs- they have an added side effect of causing calmness. And they are as cheap as aspirin. Spend a few bucks reading the author’s books, to prevent the possibility of you making mistakes that are easily avoidable. Best of luck to you~

15. Stuartg says:

Hi everyone. I was wondering as some of the posts are slightly older. Is it still possible to buy liquid Nembutal in Mexico and if so can anyone advise how easy it is to do this? I am from the UK and I am in a position to travel to Mexico to try and acquire Nembutal but don’t wish to waste my time.
    Also apologies if this information is posted somewhere else on the forum, I am a new user.

I am grateful for any help people can give

16. ergo says:

It is still possible to purchase veterinary Nembutal in Mexico, but hardest to do so near the border with US because of bad publicity and drugs warfare. Inland pet stores are still stocking it. Bringing medications over the border for one’s own use is OK but of course large quantities are not legal.

17. Rip Van says:

I got my Nembutal by post from Mexico, along with Metoclopramide anti emetic, 20 x 10mg tablets. How many of these tablets should be taken?
    I’m in the UK.

18. ergo says:

For a carefully planned self-deliverance from a terminal illness, a person would take an anti-emetic pill every hour for the previous 12 hours.