Feed on
Posts
Comments

There has been a lot of talk recently of getting from Mexico bottles of veterinary Nembutal for self-deliverance.

Some reports claim one bottle is enough. True, one bottle of veterinary Nembutal (6 gms) will end the life of a frail, elderly person already close to death, but a physically strong person, healthy in all ways except their terminal illness (for instance, brain cancer) it is necessary for the person wishing be certain to die to drink two bottles of it (12 gms).

I base this on case reports reaching me from around the world. Support for the two bottle method comes also from the customary dose of Nembutal used in the Oregon law as being 9 gms, while Dignitas in Switzerland prescribes 12 gms. I have heard of delays or failure by some using the one-only bottle strategy.

Also, getting vet.Nembutal over the Internet is not easy, plus the price rises from the average of $30 per bottle in a Mexican store to as much as $800 each via an intermediary.

Caveat emptor.

While it may sound convenient visiting a Mexican border town, it is wiser to go to an inland city where life is calmer.

— D H

66 Responses to “Danger of underdose with Mexican vet. Nembutal”

1. mj2012 says:

Does it matter if the bottle of nembutal is stored horizontally in its original packaging for years? I ask because of a possible interaction between the liquid nembutal and the rubber stopper that seals the bottle. I know that certain drugs interact with plastic, but what about rubber?

2. ergo says:

I’m not an analytic chemist so hard to answer. But nowadays most bottles of pills or liquids have an aluminum
    cover sealer, then the cap. Can you check without unsealing the bottle? Best to store the bottle upright in any case.

3. mj2012 says:

I was referring to the rubber that the hypodermic needle penetrates through. On top of that is the metal seal, and with some bottles, a plastic cap (Pisabental has all three, I think). I believe all of the bottles have the rubber stopper, unless some are being manufactured differently.
    In any case, I was just wondering how stable nembutal really is long term when it touches anything other than glass.

4. somo84 says:

So you need two bottles of the 6gm. Got it. How likely is vomiting in an otherwise normal, healthy person? How likely is it in someone that is frail and ill? What exactly should be done to reduce the likelihood of vomiting? Do you need a prescription medication or can it be done with something over the counter?

5. ergo says:

To avoid vomiting when taking the Vet. Nem. or any overdose, a person needs to take lots of either Zofran, Compazine or Reglan.
    They are on doctor prescription, but complain that they’re for travel sickness you now have. Over-the-counter anti-emetics are chancy in this procedure.

6. Linda28 says:

Hi
    Are there still sellers of nembutal online that are not scammers?

ANSWER A person just told that they lost $730 to a Mexican outfit. D H

7. Perle says:

Hi. I have some questions.
    How fast do two bottles of pisabental kill? I know two bottles are enough to die fastly but i ve read on this thread one person survived after 10 hours of ingestion of two bottles of nembutal.
    How should i store them? Can i store them in a drawer of my bedroom?

8. ergo says:

Two bottles of veterinary Nembutal are likely to kill the average person in 30 minutes. Ten hours is unheard of Perhaps this person did not take sufficient anti-emetics beforehand? Anti-emetics every hour are essential.
    Reglan and Zofran are superior. (They are on prescription for anti-nausea; ask your doctor) As I say in my book ‘Final Exit’ ALL medications should be kept in a cool, dark, out-of-sight place.

9. Lolo says:

Hello,
    I heard that people fill the nembutal in another bottle to get the product through customs. To what extent does this effect the quality of the product? I am sure the shelf life will be extremely shortened, but can it also effect the efficiency, if it is used approximately 1-2 months after the original bottles were opened? Or is it possible that unwanted side effects like pain or fear occur?
    Best regards

10. ergo says:

If then kept tightly bottled, the Nembutal would be effective after one month but risky using it after that.

11. basilbee says:

Do anti emetics need to be an hour before or it does not work?

Answer: Anti-emetics are essential in self-deliverance from an end-stage terminal illness using drugs. Need to take one every hour beforehand for 6-8 hrs.

12. basilbee says:

ergo- I got my bottles from Mexico but they were not in original bottle, some may have spilled out, god knows how long they were exposed to oxygen. should I keep in fridge, I do not want to take them anytime soon.
    AnSWER
    The substances that you have would be risky to use in self-deliverance from
    a terminal illness. Once opened, they tend to deteriorate. Putting any drugs in the fridge is a bad idea — damp — unless they are in a sealed metal container.

13. ally says:

im confused about anti emetics ?
    some say take 6mg 40 mins prior to taking nembutal
    others say 2 tabs every 8hours 2 days prior
    and on here it saying 10mg every hour for 6-8 hrs im unsure what to take dont wanna get it wrong .
    Also i thought death would be within about an hour ?? not hours later ?

14. ergo says:

I recommend 10mg every hr for 6-10 hrs because the anti-emetics are so important to efficient self-deliverance from a terminal illness. Anyway, they are harmless.
    Puzzled by your reference to death taking many hours: a lethal dose using barbiturates usually takes from 4-30 minutes to work.
    Read the guide book ‘Final Exit’ for more advise on this:

15. tree says:

isn’t there a risk of extrapyramidal symptoms with so much (60-100mg) anti-emetics?
    i have read that the dosage shouldn’t exceed 30mg or 0.5g per 1 kg of bodyweight:

i was planning on just 30mg stat dose about 40 minutes before drinking 200 to 300ml of nembutal
    the eps could prevent me from safely drinking the liquid

ANSWER: It’s your decision; not a question I’m qualified to answer.

16. dying666 says:

Ergo, 6 months ago I bought 2 bottles transferred into other containers to get through customs – are you saying they’re completely useless now? The seller didn’t mention anything about this, said they’d expire around 2019. Should I buy them again but sealed?

ANSWER – Best not to use this unless tested for toxicity. Take one bottle to a lab. testing firm in your locality (see Yellow Pages)