Feed on
Posts
Comments

Re: Helium tanks which are not diluted

There are still some 100 percent tanks in some stores. Go out right now and get the old 100% tanks for your own future use, and extras to pass on to others. Tanks coming now into stores are 20 percent diluted.

Do not buy the ones marked HELIUM/AIR because they might not work in self-deliverance from a terminal or hopeless illness. The marking is in a corner of the box of the Worthington Party Balloon kits, and again on the disposable tank.

Walmart stores often have considerable stocks. Carefully stored, their shelf-life is several years.

13 Responses to “Get a helium tank or two before it’s too late”

1. kiki says:

Hi
    Would like to know if helium really garuantee a peaceful death..
    Since one blogger shares his experience of accidentally inhaling too much helium
    And ending up feeling unbearable suffocation…
    This makes me worry…Especially under the circumstances that Nembutal is so hard to buy…

Any reply appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. ergo says:

Kiki: The view of one blogger should be taken with caution. The right-to-die groups know of more than 300 people who have made their deliverances from a terminal or hopeless illness using helium. It happened with speed and painlessly. BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE SINCERELY AND WITH PRECISION. Chosen death via the helium hood kit has been widely practiced in America since 2000 by dying persons.
    Make sure it is PURE helium, not with a tank marked HELIUM/AIR which is 20% diluted.

3. jurneyer says:

Hi!
    Can you tell me how much Helium is necessary to make sure it works!?Thank you!

4. ergo says:

One tank, which inflates 30 or 50 balloons, is enough, but a second tank eliminates the possibility of the first tank being empty. But beware, all the new tanks coming on the market have their helium diluted by 20 percent, which is not fatal. AVOID tanks with the marking HELIUM/AIR.

5. joe says:

Do you know where can I still get 100% pure helium tank? I’m at San Jose California right now. Thank you.

6. ergo says:

Helium of near 100% can be purchased at local ARGOS gas stores, which are on the main drags of most US towns and cities. Look in Yellow Pages under Gas Suppliers.
    On the internet CYBERWELD sells helium and nitrogen, both inert gases.
    See the new “How to make your own inert gas kit” on ERGO Bookstore.

7. joe says:

Awesome. Thank you!

8. nohorizon says:

Is 99.999% helium OK to use??

Yes. Properly used, it would be fatal in self-deliverance from a terminal illness..
    Read guidance booklet at

9. janecarol says:

I have to find pure helium online. I looked at the Cyberweld website and didn’t find any helium tanks. Can someone please tell me exactly where to order the correct tanks? Any idea how long these tanks can remain unused and still work when needed? I am trying to prepare an exit kit for future use.

Thank you. Any help would be really appreciated.

10. ergo says:

In the USA pure helium can only be obtained as Gas Supply Stores (see your Yellow Pages).
    But we are finding that nitrogen (also a lethal inert gas) works fine for self-deliverance and assisted death.
    CyberWeld sells this gas. Needs a regulator which controls the flow very well. Carefully stored, the tanks last for years. Read how to use the kit at

11. janecarol says:

There is an industrial gas supply company near me. I don’t know if they will sell small amounts to an individual.

If they will, what size tank of helium should I get?

ANSWER: Two of the smallest they sell.

12. rjam says:

Where can I get pure helium in Vancouver?
    All the stores that I checked online require company affiliation and full contact information, so I cannot buy pure helium for personal use (to make my own exit kit).

13. JimBcouch says:

I was wondering if you can use argon? It is an inert gas, the flow meter regulators are way cheaper than the ones for nitrogen, and it is much easier to find than 100% helium. Any thoughts?
    ANSWER: Yes, argon is also a lethal inert gas. But not heard yet of anybody using it.